At the start of the Premier League era, Manchester United began a period of dominance, the kind of which had been seen before in English soccer. This included regular wins over West Ham, who were often happy to finish mid-table.
Now, things have changed. Under David Moyes, West Ham is a force to be reckoned with, while Manchester United is competing in the shadow of Fergie’s glory years. The sides are well-matched as they challenge for European spots… but who will come out on top in the next fixture?
Man United vs. West Ham: Betting Picks
Here’s a glance at some of our favorite bets offered by bookmakers at the moment:
- Double Chance – Man United to win or a draw
- Both Teams to Score: YES :
- soccer Tip three: Anytime Goalscorer – Jadon Sancho
Man United vs. West Ham: Money Lines in Canada
This fixture brings with it a whole host of betting markets for soccer fans to get excited about. From the standards like correct scores, totals, and first goalscorers to side markets like the number of corners and yellow cards, there are lots of markets to choose from. Make sure you stay up to date with the latest odds by clicking on the following link.
Man United vs. West Ham: MATCH STATS
- Former United manager and current West Ham manager David Moyes has won 5, drawn 7, and lost 22 of his 34 matches against his former club
- West Ham’s home and away form against Man United in the Premier League is very different. Home: won 25, drawn 19, lost 16; Away: won 8, drawn 9, lost 43
Head to head stats
- Matches won by Man United – 62
- Matches are drawn – 31
- Matches won by West Ham – 25
Man United vs. West Ham: BTTS
- Marcus Rashford’s late winner against West Ham last time out was his fourth injury-time winner – the most in Premier League history
- 12 of the last 20 games between the two sides have had less than 3 goals
- Two United players have scored a hat trick against West Ham in the Premier League era – Paul Scholes and Wayne Rooney, who scored more goals (12) against West Ham than any other player in Man United’s history
- The total number of goals in this fixture up to last season – 394
- The number of goalless draws in this fixture up to last season – 9
- West Ham’s best ever result – 4-0, Nov 2010, League Cup
- Man United’s best ever result – 7-1, Apr 2000, Premier League
Man United vs. West Ham: Over/Under Goals 2.5
For those who like to make total bets in a Premier League soccer game, the over/under 2.5 goals market is a great choice.
Instead of having to get the precise number, you can bet on 3 or more or 2 or less. The past few results of this fixture, plus the current form of the two sides, suggests that this game will be low-scoring.
Man United vs. West Ham: Double Chance
The double chance market lets punters place a wager that covers two outcomes. So, you can bet on either side to win or one of the sides to not lose (i.e., a win or a draw for that side).
For the upcoming Manchester United vs. West Ham match, we predict a Man United win or a draw.Check out our daily Double Chances Predictions at this link
Man United vs. West Ham: Match Preview
Over the years, Man United vs. West Ham has conjured up some magical matches. From the 90s era of Cantona and Di Canio to four place showdowns of the 2021/2022 season, there’s been plenty of excitement between these two sides.
West Ham vs. Man United: the last time out
These two sides were battling it out in the race for fourth place last time they met. United started the stronger of the two, with Ronaldo just inches away from nodding in a dipping cross from Fernades. In the second half, United dominated possession, although Jarod Bowen nearly scored against the run of play.
Then, in the last minute of the game, a sweeping counterattack ended with Marcus Rashford tapping home a Cavani cross to seal all three points for the Red Devils.
Man United VS West Ham: HEAD TO HEAD
The last five fixtures between these two top Premier League teams give us a good insight into how the upcoming encounter might turn out.
- Man. United 1-0 West Ham – Jan 22, Premier League
- Man. United 0-1 West Ham – Sep 21, League Cup
- West Ham 1-2 Man. United – Sep 21, Premier League
- Man. United 1-0 West Ham – Mar 22, Premier League
- Man. United 1-0 West Ham – Feb 22, FA Cup
Where to bet on Man United vs. West Ham in Canada?
There are some excellent online bookmakers for Canadian soccer fans to bet with. Here are three of our recommendations when it comes to betting on Premier League matches.
Betway for Canadian players
A trusted reputation, excellent odds prices, and one of the slickest user interfaces out there make Betway a very good option when it comes to betting on the Premier League. You might find better welcome bonuses out there, but not many bookies compare overall.
Sports Interaction: Great Bonuses in Canada
Sports Interaction sign-up bonus is great, and the platform is easy to navigate. This makes it great for new players. Still, the deposit and withdrawal methods aren’t as extensive as some other bookmakers.
William Hill in Canada
A great sign-up bonus and plenty of payment options make William Hill well worth a look. It lacks the usability of the best betting platforms, though, so be sure to try several before you make your choice.
Man United vs. West Ham: Live Streaming
Canadian soccer fans have lots of choices when it comes to watching the very best Premier League games. Here are three of our favorite streaming sites showing top games like Man United vs. West Ham.
A good subscription fee, decent punditry, and plenty of top content make this US steaming platform a good option for Canadian soccer fans.
As well as the Premier League, BeIN shows soccer matches from some of the top leagues in Europe, including Ligue 1 (where Jonathan David plays) and the Bundesliga (where Alphonso Davies plays). Take advantage of the free two-week trial before you commit.
While it was once a fringe streaming platform, DAZN is now being taken seriously. In the past two years, they’ve won the rights to some of Europe’s top leagues, including the Premier League. Good streaming speeds and a decent subscription fee are also plus points.
Other match preview & soccer content
Read the following reviews to bet on the winning team.
- English Premier League Betting Picks & winner Odds
- Canada Soccer League (CPL) Picks & Predictions
- Arsenal Vs Liverpool Winner Odds,
- 1 Man United vs. West Ham: Betting Picks
- 2 Man United vs. West Ham: Money Lines in Canada
- 3 Man United vs. West Ham: MATCH STATS
- 4 Man United vs. West Ham: BTTS
- 5 Man United vs. West Ham: Over/Under Goals 2.5
- 6 Man United vs. West Ham: Double Chance
- 7 Man United vs. West Ham: Match Preview
- 8 Man United VS West Ham: HEAD TO HEAD
- 9 Where to bet on Man United vs. West Ham in Canada?
- 10 Man United vs. West Ham: Live Streaming
- 11 Other match preview & soccer content